Saturday, July 11, 2020

Stacking the Shelves: The Indecisive Buyer Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I received a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card back in May, and I’ve just been sitting on it for the past few weeks, deciding what to purchase. I get indecisive when it comes to spending free money for some reason, so this is part one of the gift-card order that took me two months to commit to.

Empire of Sand & Realm of Ash by Tasha Suri
Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston

I read an ARC version of Empire of Sand earlier this year, and I decided to get a finished copy, as well as the sequel. I’m hoping the sequel is just as good or better than the first book, which I really enjoyed. I also read Heart of Iron earlier this year, and I knew I was going to need to purchase Soul of Stars. I was just waiting to decide on what other books I would include in my Barnes & Noble order.

I still have two other titles in this order that were both pre-orders, so stay tuned. Oh, and my June FairyLoot came this week, but I’m going to share the contents next week to attempt to avoid spoiling anyone who hasn’t received their box yet.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I read Ashley's duology last year and really liked it! I hope you enjoy the new reads!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!