Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Can't-Wait Wednesday: Brothersong by TJ Klune

 "Can’t-Wait Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Wishful Endings, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, what's really got my pages in a twist is...

Brothersong
(Green Creek #4)
Publication Date: October 13, 2020
Paperback, 700 pages, BOATK Books
Genres: Adult, Paranormal, LGBTQ+

In the ruins of Caswell, Maine, Carter Bennett learned the truth of what had been right in front of him the entire time. And then it—he—was gone.

Desperate for answers, Carter takes to the road, leaving family and the safety of his pack behind, all in the name of a man he only knows as a feral wolf. But therein lies the danger: wolves are pack animals, and the longer Carter is on his own, the more his mind slips toward the endless void of Omega insanity.

But he pushes on, following the trail left by Gavin.

Gavin, the son of Robert Livingstone. The half-brother of Gordo Livingstone.

What Carter finds will change the course of the wolves forever. Because Gavin’s history with the Bennett pack goes back further than anyone knows, a secret kept hidden by Carter’s father, Thomas Bennett.

And with this knowledge comes a price: the sins of the fathers now rest upon the shoulders of their sons.

My Thoughts

Between A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire, Reign, and Brothersong, the coming weeks can’t get here fast enough. I seriously need Brothersong like yesterday. It’s the last book in the Green Creek series, and after binge-reading books 1-3, I feel like there’s a hole in my life. A large, Carter-shaped hole. I’m going to purchase all four books of the series in paperback, just because I loved them so much. I try not to do that if I already bought ebook copies, but I realized I have too few werewolf books on my shelves. And, since werewolves are my favorite paranormal creature, I’m just going to suck it up and shell out the money for my own copies.

What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

6 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love the creepy cover to this book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been curious about this series. Maybe I should give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh interesting! That's a new to me one. I hope you enjoy it once you get a hold of it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!