Sunday, November 1, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Starbound Edition


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Percy, Carter, Jason, or Magnus from Rick Riordan’s books. Team Percy won!



So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from the Starbound series by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. 

You can choose from:

1) Tarver


or 2) Flynn


OR 3) Gideon


I’m Team Tarver, just because I haven’t read This Shattered World or Their Fractured Light yet. (Obviously I haven’t read the third book since it hasn’t been released yet.)
If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books that are out right now (You totally should!), who do you think sounds more appealing from the These Broken Stars summary below (which is heavily swayed in Tarver’s favor):

Luxury spaceliner Icarus suddenly plummets from hyperspace into the nearest planet. Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen survive -- alone. Lilac is the daughter of the richest man in the universe. Tarver comes from nothing, a cynical war hero. Both journey across the eerie deserted terrain for help. Everything changes when they uncover the truth.

The Starbound Trilogy: Three worlds. Three love stories. One enemy.


Which Team Are You?

abcpoll.com free polls

***Please note that I stop checking the poll the Friday before the new poll comes out (on Sunday). Also, please only vote once so everyone’s vote counts, unless you need to vote for both guys. I give you permission to do that because sometimes choosing is tough.***

**Also note that these are not my images. I found them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!