Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Favorite 2014 Covers (So Far)

 2014 is a few months away, but already there are some gorgeous covers popping up from various publishers. I've been eagerly anticipating some of these books, and I can't wait to stroke their marvelous beauty like a crazy, deranged cat lady - only with hundreds of books instead of kitties.

So here they are:

 
This entire trilogy has been absolutely beautiful! I mean can anyone honestly tell me that they hate the cover of this book?! No. They cannot.

Release Date: January 21, 2014


I LOVE Derting's books. Her Body Finder series didn't have the best covers, they were pretty simple, but this series! EEK! They're gorgeous! Now if I can just get my stubby little fingers on a copy of The Essence I'll totally be ready for this bad boy.

Release Date: January 7, 2014


 I admit, I wasn't very impressed with this cover at first. But, I read a comment about the girl's hair. And HOLEY RUSTED METAL, BATMAN! It's DNA! How visually stunning!

Release Date:  January 28, 2014


He. Has. A. Tattoo. Yum. This cover is so simple, but it's so flippin' amazing! The white and the red! And the author's name! Because, let's be honest here, anything that has Armentrout's name on it is something I'm going to read, even if the cover looked like poop.
 
Release Date:  February 25, 2014

Alienated by Melissa Landers

It's cool colors on top and warm colors on bottom. It's lovely. There's stars and flowers and a hot guy and fluffy clouds and a hot guy. The only thing that I don't like about this cover is the girl's pants. Why? Because when you first look at it, it kind of looks like she's not wearing any. *GASP!*

Release Date: February 4, 2014


Was I terribly thrilled about this cover at first? No. I'm not a super huge fan of inanimate objects on covers. However, this one grew on me. Quickly. I'm not sure what it is that got me to like it. If it's the lighting, the colors or the author. All I do know is that I will be buying it.

Release Date: April 15, 2014


"That's all folks!" What's your favorite cover of the year 2014?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely agree about Evertrue-I'm such a sucker for covers with a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!