Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Top 5 Most-Loved Love Triangles

My Top 5 Love Triangles Revealed! I recently posted the Top
5 Most-Hated Love Triangles of mine, one of which turned out exactly the way I
had expected and I’m a tad bit upset, however on a happier note, these love
triangles have (for the most part) made me happy! Be ye warned, SPOILERS MAY
LIE HERE!

Most-Loved

5. Asher vs. Devin
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
This book didn’t leave me with a very lasting impression; I
read it so long ago, and so fast that I can’t remember much. However, Asher and
Devin are such central characters in this story that there’s no way you can
love just one of them. Granted, Asher is my favorite type of boy, bad, but
Devin’s really sweet. I just can’t choose and I think Skye should just keep
them both.

4. Will vs. Cadan
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
I love Will. Cadan can’t hold a candle to him. End of story.

3. Jesse vs. Paul
The Mediator series by Meg Cabot
Jesse is a ghost with a six-pack. What more do you want? Paul’s
just a rich boy with a complex. Plus, since this whole series is out, I can
just tell you that it… Well, maybe I can’t tell you how it ends.

2. Will vs. Cassian
Vanish by Sophie Jordan
Will has changed his whole life around for Jacinda and so
has Cassian. They both love her, they’re both good guys, and they’re both
extremely sexy. But I think Will has this one in the bag.

1. Tod vs. Nash
If I Die by Rachel Vincent
These guys are brothers! They’re
both so tortured that it breaks your heart! Nash is just a boy with some
not-so-healthy problems while Tod is just… Tod. I am a Tod girl, but Nash can
evoke sympathy from me from time to time and the fact that they are two
super-sexy brothers just means that their interactions are guaranteed to bring
about my fan-girl moments.

1 comment:

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!