Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Items

I have these things that are extremely important. They're so important that I haven't thrown them away, even though everyone else would view them as a piece of trash to throw away at the first opportunity and these items are ...

4 Prince Caspian Ticket Stubs!






Whenever Prince Caspian came out in theaters in 2008, I couldn't wait to see it! I made my dad and sister go with me to my nearest theater, which isn't as close as it needs to be, and sit through almost 3 hours of awesomeness! Unfortunately, they didn't think so...

Then I went to stay with my sister and her husband for a few days and during that time we went to see it. Then, I begged my sister to go see it again with me and she got so sick of my whining that she agreed (eventually). A few weeks later, I wanted to go see it again. I know, I know. You all think I'm a freak, but who in their right mind wouldn't want to go see William Moseley in all of his Kingly glory?! I ended up seeing the movie for the fourth and final time with my Uncle who went to see it a few weeks ago but was stuck in the front row craning his head up towards the screen which cause him to have a headache and not be able to pay attention to the movie. Lucky me!

These tickets remind me of how totally rockin' my family is! And how HAWT Peter is! The reason for this random post is to spread the word for Brenna Yovanoff's contest involving a change to win an ARC/book jacket of The Space Between. Go here to find out more.

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha that is so funny! I think I still have my ticket stub from this movie too. But that might just be because I save all my ticket stubs.... >.<

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!