Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It Means Something to Me...

During my junior year of high school I was assigned a project by my Creative Writing teacher. I seriously dreaded doing this project because it was... a movie. We were supposed to make a ten-minute movie, script and all. Unfortunately, once I wrote the script I realized that we didn't have enough people in our movie group to get things rolling. I was planning on redoing the whole thing.
However, one of my friends generously offered to help us film and even to act in the movie. She didn't have to, but she did. She said it was because she wanted to see one of my movie-buddy's acting skills, but still, she stayed after school every day for almost 2 weeks to help us make this movie.
The final movie was amazing! It was titled How to Kill a Mean Girl and it got a 100%! She really helped our group out and it was unbeliavably generous of her. Thanks for that pal!

This post was brought to you by Brenna Yovanoff's The Space Between Contest here. Just tell about a generous act that you did, or that someone did for you. Make sure to check the post out and get all of the deets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!