Saturday, December 4, 2010

Reaper Review

Reaper by Rachel Vincent
Tod Hudson was a typical teenager. He liked girls, sports, food and tolerated his younger brother, Nash. In fact, he had his whole life in front of him--and due to his bean sidhe heritage, it was going to be a very long life indeed. And then the car accident occurred.
Suddenly Tod's future wasn't so sure, and he had to make a choice. Life... Death... or something Between....
An ebook exclusive Soul Screamers series novella.
My Review
(Spoilers May Lie Here):
I'll start with repeating the line above, this is an ebook only novella (aka it's not a full length book).
Tod is an extremely elusive character in the original Soul Screamers books, you never know what he's doing, why he's doing it, or how he got there. This novella answers SOME of those questions.
It portrayed Tod's sarcastic humor in a way that helped me not ball my eyeballs out when Tod dies. Instead of balling my eyeballs out I got a fresh dose of funny after every eye watering. And believe me your eyes WILL water when reading this book.
Tod acts as if he's not a good guy because of what he did, but I am 100% positive that he is and this just makes me want him and Kaylee (the main character in the Soul Screamers series) together even more!!!
I have to give this short story a 5/5 because of it's complete brilliance!

*All reviews are my opinion.


1 comment:

  1. Great post! I can't wait to read this!!! Btw I'm a new follower! Mind returning the favor?

    http://moonlightgleam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!