Monday, August 9, 2010

7 ARCs- No Way!!!

So I think I've blogged about this contest before, but now it's getting some extra time for entries- until August 15th to be exact. Here's the scoop, if you have already filled out the initial form then there's an Additional Form you can fill out to get ADDITIONAL points. Sweet, huh?


ARCs Up For Grabs:
________________
Signed ARC of MATCHED by Ally Condie
ARC of PERSONAL DEMONS by Lisa Desrochers
ARC of FIRELIGHT by Sophie Jordan
ARC of TORMENT (sequel to FALLEN) by Lauren Kate
ARC of EXTRAORDINARY by Nancy Werlin
ARC of HALO by Alexandra Adornetto
ARC of DUFF by Kody Keplinger


*I'm really hoping to win either Personal Demons, Firelight, or Torment. *crosses fat fingers*

Well here's the link http://carol-in-print.blogspot.com/

Good luck to all and to all a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!