Saturday, October 4, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: The Awesome Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

The Queen of Zombie Hearts is here! It is FINALLY in my possession! YES! There’s also a couple of other cool books that I bought, and two that I borrowed.


Bought:

·         Unmarked by Kami Garcia
·         The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
·         Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

Borrowed:

What books have you bought/received lately?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read the White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter yet. I don't know why, I usually love her. I have to start them, especially since the last book is out. I got Afterworlds this week, too. It's gigantic! I hope you enjoy your books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the White Rabbit books by Gena Showwalter. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for all these books! I have not read any of them yet, but I hope you enjoy! :)
    Stacking the Shelves
    Dress Up That Cover: Maybe Someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Afterworlds! Really enjoyed it, though I preferred one half to the other, but still, really fun. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Afterworlds! Enjoy all of your new books! :)

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!