Monday, January 28, 2013

Captive Prince Books: (ADULT)

So recently I read these books. And these books were freakin' awesome! And I just don't know how to explain to you how awful they've made my life now that I have to wait for the third book, so I'm just going to encourage you to be miserable with me...
 
 
Volume One:
 
Damen is a warrior hero to his people, and the truthful heir to the throne of Akielos, but when his half brother seizes power, Damen is captured, stripped of his identity and sent to serve the prince of an enemy nation as a pleasure slave.

Beautiful, manipulative and deadly, his new master Prince Laurent epitomizes the worst of the court at Vere. But in the lethal political web of the Veretian court, nothing is as it seems, and when Damen finds himself caught up in a play for the throne, he must work together with Laurent to survive and save his country.

For Damen, there is just one rule: never, ever reveal his true identity. Because the one man Damen needs is the one man who has more reason to hate him than anyone else...

 
Volume Two:
 
With their countries on the brink of war, Damen and his new master Prince Laurent must exchange the intrigues of the palace for the sweeping might of the battlefield as they travel to the border to avert a lethal plot.

Forced to hide his identity, Damen finds himself drawn to the dangerous, charismatic Laurent. But as the fledgling trust between the two men deepens, the truth of secrets from both their pasts is poised to deal them the crowning death blow...

 
Yes, these are M/M Romance and this is the first time I've ever blogged about any LGBT books, but these things are too unbelievable to NOT share. I tried so very hard to convey my feelings on these books a month ago when I first read them, but blogspot was being stupid. So unfortunately my feelings aren't all fresh and superbly giddy like they were because I'm trying my darndest to calm down a little. (Believe me if you read them you would understand why I'm so upset about having to wait for a third book.)
 
 
Now, these books are going to be released for the VERY FIRST TIME EVER in paperback and
e-book on February 4, 2013. Before that they were available online as free reads. However, buying a copy will actually get you a pretty map like this:
 


Or bonus material should you purchase the e-book version.

Release Date: Feb. 4, 2013
 
 
Believe me when I say, you will not regret purchasing these books. And you most certainly will not regret reading them. (That is until you get to the end of Vol. 2 and have to wait for Vol. 3. [And no, I am not bitter.])


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!