Thursday, November 22, 2012

Why I Love YA!

Who do I love young adult books?
 
This is a really hard question that seemed so very simple when I first heard the question but now, I'm having a difficult time explaining. So here's a list of my thoughts:
 
1) I grew up reading and young adult was in the same age group as I was when I started my obsession with the written word.
 
2) Young adult has grown into a fantastical, supernatural world that keeps me from having to worry about my stressful life.
 
3) The covers are GORGEOUS! :)
 
4) There is always something different to try. There's contemporary, dystopian, paranormal, fantasy and so much more! And all of it written through the eyes of a character that's in my age group.
 
And I'll stop there because 4 is my lucky number.
 
Now the whole reason for my spiel is pictured below:
 
 
Beth Revis is hosting the ultimate of contests on her blog. She's giving away fifty or so signed books!
 
So head here and enter her super awesome contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!