Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Very 1st In My Mailbox! (1)

In My Mailbox was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie and created by Kristi at The Story Siren.


Okay, this is my first IMM so bear with me. I plan on doing these once a month, maybe more if this works out...



So, here's what I got for the month of March:



Bought
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Torn by Amanda Hocking
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
The Savage Grace by Bree Despain
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter
Forbidden by Syrie and Ryan M. James


Won
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (Thank you Unabridged Bookshelf!)
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne (Thanks Elizabeth Norris!)


For Review
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Underworld by Meg Cabot
Unafraid by Michael Griffo (not pictured)


Traded
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr (Thanks to Krystal @ Live to Read)


RAK
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston (Thanks to Elizabeth!)


*Note: Netgalley copies aren't posted because I can't remember which month I got them in.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, so many awesome books! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great reads hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Pandemonium and I really loved it. The only thing I didn't like was the huge cliff hanger! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I am like, hyperventilating over how awesome these books look altogether, I want them! LOL :D I do have Harbinger, Wings, and Embrace, really loved Embrace! Enjoy them all ;)

    You can see my IMM video and post for this week at the link below-- Happy Reading! :D

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!