Sunday, November 28, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge - I Signed Up! You Should Too!

The 2011 Debut Author Challenge is being
hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
Basically what I'll do is read at least twelve YA/middle grade books written by 2011 debut authors over the year.
Here are the ones that I know I'm going to be reading:
January
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Vesper by Jeff Sampsen
February
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Haven by Kristi Cook
March
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
April
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
June
Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach
Can't wait!
*If you would like to sign up visit here for more information.*

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for signing up for the challenge! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!