Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My FIRST BLOGGING AWARD!!!
I'm so excited!
This is amazing!
It was awarded to me from the best blog ever: Book Noise.
The Versatile Blogger award has some rules which are:

1.Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this on to 12 other great bloggers you recently discovered
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards
Seven Things About Me:
1. I have a dog named Oreo.
2. I am in a Book Club at my high school.
3. I'm obsessed with the book Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (even though I haven't read it yet...).
4. I have a 4.0 G.P.A.
5. I'm thinking about going to Mizzou for college.
6. My money counting ability under pressure is extremely bad. (I've been known to give people the wrong amount of change.)
7. I love Sonic!
Twelve Great Blogs (from the Spooktacular Giveaway):

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! and thank you for the Versatile Blogger Award. It's the first one for Curious Minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first award! And thanks for passing it, it's my book blog's first award, too! I've entered your giveaway and am now a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I just wanted to give everyone else someething to be excited about too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi and more congratulations on your award thanks for visiting my blog and passing the award on
    great blog design

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!