Saturday, July 31, 2010

1 of 6 Fall Releases

And an epic one at that!
As a way of showing our immense appreciation for our followers, Kari from A Good Addiction, Corrine from Lost For Words and I, the Pirate Penguin of the blogosphere, (*inner monologue* I never thought I'd reach a point in my life where I'd refer to myself as a PENGUIN...*ends inner monologue*) are co-hosting a contest that you will find (hopefully) to be awesome! Here's what we'll be giving away:


Pick up those jaws! This is totally real! ;) Ok, now onto the guidelines for this contest...Rules + Details:
-There will be six winners-one for each title. First winner gets first pick, second winner gets second choice, etc. There'll be additional winners for swag packs.
-All books will be pre-ordered FINISHED COPIES through The Book Depository. Books won't be shipped until release day.
-This contest is INTERNATIONAL. (But please check to see if the site ships out to your country before entering. Just in case.)-Contest ends on August 8th, 2010 at 6 PM CST.

-words from http://piratepenguinreads.blogspot.com/2010/07/hey-look-its-contest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!