Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Not All Young Adult Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I didn’t buy any books this week. Mwahahaha!

Okay, that was weird of me. Instead of buying books though, I borrowed them. Yay! (Even though I’ll probably just end up buying them at some point because 4/5 of them were all soooo good!)

Riders by Veronica Rossi
Remembrance by Meg Cabot

I’ve finished all of the JLA books. While there were some minor issues I had with them, all of the stories put me in a major NA hangover. I need more JLA new adult books, ASAP.

I also finished Remembrance and was taken back to my junior high days. I loved the Mediator books back in eighth and ninth grade, and this book brought back the nostalgia. Thanks, Meg!

As for the Riders, I haven’t gotten to it yet, but we shall see what its pages hold.

What books have you bought/received lately?

4 comments:

  1. Omg omg omg, I NEED to start Remembrance! I loved the Mediator books growing up...I might actually end up re-reading them hehe. And Riders looks really cool too :D Looks like you’ve have a great week in books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remembrance was very good! I'm hoping she writes another book in the series, but who knows...

      Delete
  2. Ooo, interesting! JLA's NA series was hit-or-miss for me. I liked some, didn't like others. Some seemed formulaic, some didn't. I believe her Wicked trilogy is NA! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Rachelle.

    Have a fabulous week! :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check out books from the library and then turn around and buy copies because I loved them all of the time. I really thought I was the only one to do that. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!