Sunday, October 5, 2014

Which Team Are You? : Twilight by Stephanie Meyer


If this works out, I'll basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Darkling, Team Mal or Team Nikolai from Leigh Bardugo’s Grisha series. There was a tie! Between Team Nikolai and Mal! I was super surprised that the Darkling didn’t win.



So for this edition of “What Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from the ever-popular Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer.  

You can choose from:

1)      Edward


or 2) Jacob


I’m Team Jacob, basically because he’s a) a werewolf and werewolves are HAWT, b) hot, and c) tall (at least in the books—and that’s the version I like). If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books that are out right now (and how is that even possible?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the Twilight summary below.
About three things I was absolutely positive:

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

When Bella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret.

What Bella doesn't realize is the closer she gets to him, the more she is putting herself and those around her at risk. And it might be too late to turn back...


Which Team Are You?
Team Edward
Team Jacob
Poll Maker

2 comments:

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!