Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cover Changes: Poison Princess and Endless Knight

There's no point in denying it. We all hate cover changes. Publishers have to know this. But they just don't seem to care. And it hurts my little book-loving soul to see books on my shelves that don't match.

Unfortunately, I get to add these awesome books to that rage-inducing list.

Old Beautiful Covers


 New Ugly Covers



 Now, it hasn't been confirmed that this will be the redesign for the entire hardcover series, but I'm betting it is. 

I seriously don't understand why a company would do this. They know that the book blogging world and average readers LOATHE this marketing method, yet they keep on doing it! It's ridiculous!

Take the poll below to tell me how you feel about this monstrosity.

Which cover set do you prefer?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!