Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Couple of My Bookshelves

So... I've been absent for quite awhile now. So long that I don't even really remember my last post. Oops.
 
To make up for my incredible slack I've decided to post my bookshelves (finally) after promising to do so a looooong time ago. Unfortunately it's not a video because I couldn't upload it to Youtube like I wanted to. Also, please forgive the horrible camera shots. 
 
Anywho, here's two of my bookshelves:
 

 

 
 
An up close view of Bookshelf #1:
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
And close-ups of #2:
 
 


 
 
 


 
Yay books! Maybe soon I'll get around to showing the other two shelves...
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your bookshelves. I want them all. I'm so jealous. Mine are so bare. :( Thanks for letting us drool over yours.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!