Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Review: Elemental Reality by Cesya Marae Cuono

When Callie Pierce was ten, her mother disappeared without a trace. On the eve of her disappearance twelve years later, the Earth seemingly comes alive. The elements speak to Callie, and that's only the beginning. Everything she has ever known was a twisted fabrication to protect her. Now the truth is set free. Callie and her sister are more powerful than any Faerie ever born. Now they have to use their powers to save their mother and family from the evil hands of fate that threaten to tear them apart. Welcome to her elemental reality.

My Review:

Holy cow! This book was totally not what I was expecting. The first thing I noticed about this book was most definitely the cover, I mean look at it! It's gorgeous! What I wasn't expecting was an awesome story to go with the fabulous cover!

Callie Pierce is unlike the other main female characters of YA paranormal these days. She has a backbone. She also has this cute sense of style that I wish I could pull off! I adored her and her quirkiness. The side characters also held their own amount of fabulousness. Her sister had me laughing at practically every oppurtunity. (Red Bull!) And the love interest is so cute! He blushes! OMG how adorable!

Now that I'm done gushing about characters let's talk about the plot. It was nothing like I was expecting! The characters weren't what I was expecting! But I loved it! Who the heck would have thought that they'd be *******!? (No spoilers here people. ;)

I really loved Cuono's writing style and I'm excited to get my hands on a finished copy of Elemental Reality along with the next two books in this HAWT new series!

Release Date: August 21, 2011


Cesya MaRae Cuono hails from a small town in northeastern Pennsylvania. She is a graduate of Alvernia University where she majored in Business Administration and also received her certificate of Multi-Media & Production makeup from Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry. You can find any updates from Cesya on her website at www.cesyacuonobooks.blogspot.com.



*I received an eARC of this book to review from Revolution Publishing. This in no way altered my opinion/review.

3 comments:

  1. This is one I've been excited about for a while (because you're right, that cover is amazing!). I'm glad to hear the main character has a backbone and I love that the love interest blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome review and great and gorgeous cover, Thanks a lot for sharing here.Register Domain

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!