Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Would you like to see my bookshelves?

I've been watching a lot of bookshelf tours lately, because I am an avid book peeper. (I can't help it they're just soooo pretty!) And I realized that I need to do one. However, I don't want to do one if there isn't any interest because yes, I am lazy. :)


So if you would like to see me in all my bookshelf glory, just leave a comment saying "Yes!" or "Ick!" (for "NO I don't want to see your bookshelves, you weirdo!") or perhaps "I really just don't care."


If you do want to see my books, would you like me to pull out the books so you can look at the covers like some bloggers do, just skim through the books, or a combination of both? Tell me what you desire and it shall be yours!


If there is a high interest, I will post my bookshelf tour as soon as I get my new shelf, which should be in the next week or so.

7 comments:

  1. I think you should! I've been thinking about it but I've been putting it off. Plus I have the worst lighting in my room, especially where I keep my books.

    If you do this, I think I prefer when people pull them out the show the covers unless you have way too many books, then only pull out your favorites or whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is always fun to see what other bloggers have on their bookshelves! I say go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always great to see what everyone else has on their shelves. I say go for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Old follower here! (Long time no visit, I know...)

    OF COURSE I want to see your bookshelves!! I can't get enough of the exhilarating sight of rows upon rows of BOOKS!! (No, I'm not being sarcastic. A little nutty, maybe. But who wouldn't be, if they're a self-respecting bookworm, I ask you!)

    So....bring it on, so we can all drool and sigh in envy.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the enthusiasm you guys!

    I'll be making one as soon as I get that darned bookshelf. (Which will be sometime this week, maybe even tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!