Monday, January 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



I received the Stylish Blogger Award from The Bookaholics Blog!


Here're the rules to receive this award:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


Seven Things About ME:


1. My little sister just got her license so my parents are having us take turns driving and when she drives I get extremely stressed out!


2. I'm watching iCarly. (I usually watch it while I'm on my computer.)


3. I just filled out a job application to Subway.


4. It's snowing outside my house right now. (Guess that's not really about me, but it'll do...)


5. I went from 114 GFC followers to 174 in about a week.


6. My dog is a black golden retriever.


7. I'm trying to cut out soda from my list of beverages.


Yay! Info about me!



Blogs I am bestowing this award upon:


Congrats!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both for saying thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Thank you very much! I enjoy your blog very much.
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I will proudly display this on my blog and awards page. You have made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks so much!!! I get stressed out when my sister drives too. Except she's my older sister. I've found I have to keep my eyes off the road or else I'm freaking out the whole time. :P

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!